What is the Latest ShowFont Version?ShowFont v1.20 - an Updated release.
What Does ShowFont Do?ShowFont Windows Font Lister is a utility designed to list the fonts available on your system, show some of the characteristic properties of each font, and display a text sample - or ASCII character table - for the font.
What Information Does ShowFont Provide?
ShowFont provides more detailed information on fonts than conventional font display programs - or the Windows' Fonts applet. This detail includes:
- Style - Weight & Orientation (Regular, Italic, Bold, etc.)
- Size - Both Points and Pixel Size (Width x Height)
- Character Set (ANSI, OEM, SYMBOL, etc.)
- Pitch (Fixed or Proportional)
- Type (Raster or Scalable)
- Family (Modern, Swiss, etc.)
- Face Name (which is often very different from the File name)
- Display Name (which often contains more information than the Face name)
- File Name (as recorded in the Windows' Registry)
ShowFont also allows you to:
- Resize and reposition the dialog - even on multi-monitor systems.
- Show just Monospaced (Fixed pitch) or Variable pitch fonts
- Show just Raster (bitmapped) or Scalable fonts
- Show some sample text - or an ASCII character table, and edit the sample text.
ShowFont automatically saves your settings and preferences and restores them when run again.
The ShowFont Dialog
The dialog looks like this:
Download the ShowFont Evaluation
Purchase ShowFont Licenced Version